Terms of Service, Conditions, and Use
- In order to use the staking feature for Bitcoin Interest, you must have a valid BCI address and coins staked in that address
- At no point are you required to send coins to us, or anyone to qualify for staking.
- Coins are to remain in your possession at all times. No one from Bitcoin Interest will ever ask you to send coins to any address other than your own addresses.
- There is no minimum, however, if your resulting interest is too small to be sent you will not qualify.
- You may have an infinite amount of staking addresses as long as each one is unique.
- You cannot stake an amount of coins that exceeds the actual balance of that wallet address.
- When you stake your coins for interset you are voluntarily agreeing to leave those coins in that address for the chosen time period (Monthly, or Weekly).
- Failure to leave coins for the chosen time period will result in an ineligibility for that time period and no interest will be given to you.
- If your address balance at any point during the chosen period were to dip below the amount you agreed to stake you will become ineligible for that time period and get no interest.
- In the event of a cancellation by you or the system, you will not receive interest for staking regardless of how long you have had the address staked.
- The interest rate is dependent upon the amount of people staking at any given time and can fluctuate.
- You are not guaranteed any specific interest. BCI operates as a decentralized interest platform, and therefor it is competitive interest and the rate is constantly changing.
- You are solely responsible for the safety and security of your coins. Being that we do not accept, or ask for coins you have sole responsibility for your coins and the safety of them.
- If something happened with your computer, any device containing BCI, or wallet (wallet.dat) it was stolen, damaged, etc. and / or your wallet (wallet.dat) was lost and / or not saved, deleted and / or your file wallet.dat is corrupt, we can not help you with this situation. We do not store the wallet data on our side and advise you to duplicate this file and save it in a safe place.
- We reserve the right to expire accounts if we deem them to be inactive, or not operating under our usage guidelines.
- We reserve the right to flag any staked address as ineligible if we determine the address does not have the correct amount, or if they are attempting to trick the system.
- The only acceptable addresses for staking are Bitcoin Interest addresses.
- Only Bitcoin Interset (BCI) coins will be paid out for interest. No other form is offered.
- As of now the Bitcoin Interest Platform does not offer any kind of automatic staking.
- Responsibility for non-compliance with security rules and laws lies solely with the user and is does not fall under consumer protection laws.
- The term "Cryptocurrency" has not been given a single-valued definition until now and depends on the country. Cryptocurrencies are considered as a payment instrument, specific goods, electronic money etc., accordingly, they may have restrictions in turnover. Considering that the legislation varies in different countries, and the cryptocurrencies are decentralized and used all over the world, we assign all responsibility to users (owners) for the observance of their country's legislation, as well as the security of using cryptocurrencies and accounts, wallets etc.
- Being the developers of Bitcoin Interest and any of its products or services, Forking Fathers, LLC cannot be held responsible for possible financial losses caused by the Bitcoin Interest price fluctuations on the market, illegal actions of third parties, and governments policies and regulations on cryptocurrencies in general and Minexcoin in particular. As well Forking Fathers, LLC opposes the use of Bitcoin Interest for any illegal activities. By using the Bitcoin Interest service and/or downloading the Bitcoin Interest applications, you agree to this manual and agree to observe its conditions strictly.
Virtual currency such as Bitcoin, or Bitcoin Interest is not legal tender, and is not backed by the government. Legislative and regulatory changes or actions at the state, federal, or international level may adversely affect the use, transfer, exchange and value of Bitcoin Interest. Transactions in virtual currency such as Bitcoin and Bitcoin Interest are irreversible, and accidental transactions may not be recoverable. The volatility and unpredictability of the price of virtual currency relative to the fiat currency may result in significant loss over a short periods of time. Any technological difficulties experienced by the Bitcoin Interest system may prevent the access or use of members virtual currency temporarily or permanently, depending on the severity of damage.
There are risks associated with trading and investing. If there should be a system failure, hacking incident or technical failure these terms apply to the members.
In staking, the user agrees that they will not move their funds before the chosen term has ended which the member has chosen.
Members should note that there is no guarantee of daily profit for staking.
Bitcoin Interest reserves the right to institute and implement new rules of paying interest and capital if Bitcoin Interest staking fail in any way.
Bitcoin Interest reserve the right to change the staking algorithm, the interest payment and capital back system.
There is no guarantee of investor's capital if the staking system fails due to any of the reasons mentioned above.
Keeping your personal and account information safe and secure
We work hard to help keep your account secure and protect your personal information. By joining the Bitcoin Interest community, you agree to use your authentic name and identity on all private records maintained by the system. You may not publish the personal information of others in public view. If we discover that you have multiple Bitcoin Interest accounts, you will be asked to remove them or face suspension. This is to prevent Sybil Attacks and abuse of the system in general.
We work hard to ensure that the information you share is secure. We investigate any suspected breach of security, including fraud activity.
No Advice or Solication of any Kind
Neither this website nor any of its contents shall constitute a recommendation, solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities, assets or other financial instruments or provide any investment advice or service. The information contained in the Site has been prepared without reference to any particular User's investment requirements or financial situation.
The information and services provided on the Site are not provided to, any person or entity in any jurisdiction where the provision or use thereof would be contrary to applicable laws, rules or regulations of any governmental authority.
You acknowledge that you are not relying on the Bitcoin Interest or any of its affiliates, or consultants in making an investment decision. Always consider seeking the advice of a qualified professional before making decisions regarding your business and/or investments. Bitcoin Interest does not endorse any investments and shall not be responsible in any way for any transactions you enter into with other members. You agree that the Bitcoin Interest and its affiliates, or consultants will not be liable for any loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of any interactions between you and other Bitcoin Interest members and/or users.
The Bitcoin Interest community is growing every day, and we strive to welcome these new comers to an environment that is free from abusive content. To do this, we rely on people like you. If you see something on Bitcoin Interest that you believe violates our terms, please report it to us. We review things you report to make sure the Bitcoin Interest community remains safe
If any local or federal Government agencies request that we intervene to remove content, we may comply. This occurs after our own legal review and only if we agree through our own determination. If the content in question is determined to be illegal, we shall place location restrictions to the relevant country or territory wishing to ban Bitcoin Interest content as necessary.